Board of Directors
RIDE AFRICA has a strong Board which is the supreme body of the organization. It comprises of seven members (Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Treasurer, Secretary and three members) and it performs the following functions;
- Approves policies (it’s a decision making body) in the organization.
- Approves annual reports, work plans and budgets.
- Conducts recruitment of senior staff in the organization
- Monitoring/oversight role of all organization work.
- Gives strategic direction to the organization
- Provides technical guidance to the organization such as in finance matters among others.
- Participates in fundraising for the organization
 Have degrees and diplomas in various disciplines as well as vast experience in NGO operations.